Be a hero. Show the Texas design community know you care.
Spend the day networking with friends—old and new—while making a difference in your community, and connect with your clients in a big, meaningful Texas way.
- Travel with your clients to/from Waco on a CEU bus
- Host a Waco tour bus
- Be stationed at one of the houses on the tour
- Be one of the stars at the Block Party
Many of these sponsorship opportunities are still available, ranging from $1,500-$2,000. Sharing a sponsorship is permitted. For more details regarding sponsorship, download the Sponsorship Packet.
The Common Thread for the Cure is a 501(c)3 organization.
What to expect. (the perks)
- Full access to your sponsored venue
- One-on-one time with event guests
- Admission to the Block Party
- Your company logo featured on signage at your venue
- Breakfast (coffee and pastries) for your team (up to 6)
- Access to event photography*
- Visibility on marketing e-blasts leading up to the event and on the Shop.Dine.Design. website through 2018.
*Nominal fee may be required by photographer.
If you would like more information or wish to be contacted by a team member about being a sponsor, then please complete this form: